How can we assist?
Are you looking for a tax advisor who has the experience and technical knowhow to support you with your tax needs; from routine annual reporting and compliance to specialist advice and planning.
Our team of tax specialists provide comprehensive taxation services for individual and commercial clients:
- Prepare financial reports and returns required by HMRC
- Tax accounting and tax disclosure for audit
- Submission of tax calculations to HMRC
- Manage communication with HMRC on your behalf
- Advice on the rules and discounts available for tax planning
- Business tax planning: mergers and acquisitions, structure & restructuring, capital allowances and share buy-backs
We understand that an investigation by HM Revenue & Customs can be disruptive, stressful and costly. That’s why we aim to resolve all investigations quickly and work hard to secure the best possible outcome for you.
Our team of tax specialists maintain a close working relationship and regular dialogue with HMRC and have years of experience in dealing with investigations and successfully settling enquiries with tax authorities. We have experience negotiating manageable settlements with HMRC in all taxes, including income tax, corporation tax, capital gains tax, VAT and inheritance tax.
Current on-going investigations include scrutiny to find undisclosed rental income from buy-to-let properties and undeclared offshore bank accounts. Please contact us if you have concerns about either of these investigations.
To speak to someone in confidence, please contact us to request a callback.